Fresh from the Ministry of “I wish I’d thought of this first” , Cambodia Pocket Guide has just made every housebound expats’ dreams a reality and started publishing delivery menus for their various advertisers around Phnom Penh.
Current online offerings include:
- Alley Cat Cafe ("Western"/Mexican) – Much to the dismay of my arteries, I heartily recommend their chilli cheese fries and their (nondelivery) Tuesday night ribs.
- Chez Dim (pizza)
- FCC (Burgers, "tapas", "Cambodian", pizzas)
- Fresco (Sandwiches, salads, coffee, smoothies) – my review
- Garden Center Cafe (Western, vegetarian)
- Java Cafe (Sandwiches, meat, burgers)
- La Volpaia (Italian)
- Lemongrass (Thai)
- Luna d’autunno (Italian)
- Open Wine (Wine, "meat")
- Shanghai (Western, thai, and grill)
- Sharky (Tex mex, burgers, Thai)
- The Deli (Bakery, breakfast, sandwiches)
- The Shop (Cakes, breakfast, sandwiches)
Cambodia’s Yellow Pages also contains a food delivery section – only the first thirty or so listings marked with a star have menus for take away/delivery.